• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dlt3c (1700) From where? (except excaliber)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

timmyqwest

Disabled
They sell them for sure but they are $75...and they ship it UPS, and i've never dealt with them before.

Anywhere that doesnt charge me my left nut for a 1700?

altec

polka dot ninja
You caould take the crapshoot with newegg, or pc supply source. I would suggest excal though sinece they guarantee what you get.

glock19owner

my 1700 was worth the 85.00 (including shipping)...were else can you get a XP 2600 (266) for 85.00...my 1700 will run at XP2600 speeds on default voltage....so to me it is a XP2600 - 266Mhz CPU...

BTW - The cheapest XP2600 (266) is 143.00 without shipping...so getting one from Ex is definetly worth the price...

Damian

That's a DUT3C, not DLT3C. Not too good. GameVE tends to have $60 DLT3Cs; I got one of those, and it kind of sucks, so I wouldn't reccommend it. (and no, it's not maxed out in my sig)

Some small stores will tell you the stepping of their processors if you ask nicely.

glock19owner

Cutter said:
here you go dude I have answered your prayers enjoy 60.00 and free shipping, downgraded 2500+

http://www.gameve.com/store/gameve_viewitem.asp?idproduct=267

That rumor about the cpu's being downgraded from other cores has been proven as just that...a rumor...and gameve does not gart. the CPU to be the exact same stepping as like Ex does...they just say what stepping and week it is...but do not gart. it 100% to be that exact same CPU when you get it...look at the page...it does not state they gart. it to be that same CPU ;)...and the 312 isn't as strong as the 308's and 310's...most have only been able to get up to around 2.2 to 2.3...

glock19owner

don't take it like that man...just pointing out some of the tricks gameve uses...thats all man...and pointing out that the 312's don't OC as well as the 308's or 310's...

Cutter

glock19owner said:
don't take it like that man...just pointing out some of the tricks gameve uses...thats all man...and pointing out that the 312's don't OC as well as the 308's or 310's...

I was just kiddin man no hard feelins:)

AL Romero

just get one from XCAL...it 64.50 shipped for an 0302 or an 0307. I just got one today myself

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
Newegg is selling the U for ~$44. Not quite a good as an L but it's at least 90% as good. It's always a crapshoot when you buy CPUs and you can get an outstanding CPU of either type or get an ordinary one like I did. For all I know, that $44 U I got my daughter at newegg is a better overclocker than the DLT3C 310 I got at Excaliber. I'll never find out as she won't let me tear her rig down unless it's broken.

Last edited: