• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do any heater cores accept 3/8" tubing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
M

Mark

I noticed that quite a few heater cores seem to have either 5/8" or 3/4" inlets/outlets, but wondered if any accepted 3/8" tubing without modification. I have seen the Hayden tranny and oil coolers, they are nice, but want a copper heater core instead. Thanks for your help and recommendations on good radiators and/or heater cores. Mark

I think ive might have seen a 3/8 once or twice but if i did there not that common...
I can tell you though there are alot with 1/2 inlet/outlet.

Also there are quiet a few sites that sell water cooling parts, dangerden, coolerguys amongst others...

I looked everywhere for a 3/8" inlet outlet core to no avail. I ended up going with a BECOOLING radiator. It's works pretty good for $29.00.

I believe transmition radiators are 3/8 but I could be wrong. I found a 5x12" four pass transmition radiator that seems like it could do the job.

Back