• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do you have $xxx to spend on a video card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, made a minor revision, added the 6600GT AGP, and 6800NU as well as some links. Linked your flashing the NUs thread CandyManCan, hope you don't mind :p

Ok, last revision before I go to bed. Designer cards will hopefully be done tonight. Tis almost 5am :D

Spyd3r said:
:D Finally the 6600GT AGP is up eh. Good job on that revision. It's looking great now.

I didn't notice you had said agp, my bad, sorry.

I vote for a sticky too.

Revision 0.3 is up and running, added one section to the designer cards, now there are 4 cards to write about. :D

Well no edits so far. Been a bit busy with the whole getting fired and losing the GF thing. That and I had to format! grr.....stupid windows corrupting my NIC! Anyways...Will update ASAP...after I get my new headunit installed tomorrow ^_^

were you up all night typing this? I will read it over again when im not so lazy. I think the 9700pro on ebay for $110 is the best deal for now. the x800se pci-e for $199 on ebay isnt bad either

uh you might want to check some reviews on the 6600GT agp, it actually performs better than the 9800pro 256bit due to the 128bit interface being clocker significantly higher, overall the performance is roughly on par with the 9800XT, remember the 6600GT has GDDR3 clocked at 1000MHz!

Last edited:
because this is still a WIP and i've been taking some time off to handle some stuff that is happening in my life so it hasnt been updated yet.

Back