• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does a Radeon 8500 waterblock gpu cooler exist?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You have to glue it on. There is no other way to hold heat sinks/water blocks onto a radeon.
The gf3 waterblock screws onto the pcb board. In otherwords, the holes line up. I think he is asking if they make one where the holes line up for the 8500. I could be wrong though.

Bump, wouldn't mind knowing myself. Gotta 8500 yesterday.
The thing is that I dont wanna glue it on. Secondly there is no holes on the radeon. I would assume that they would make clip of some sort to mount it on.
I have been looking for one even before I bought my 8500. Havent seen one :( You could try using a miniature C-Clamp, but I think epoxying it on will work best.
Like I said you have to glue it on. Thats the only option, other than rigging it up some dumb way. Just glue it on!