• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does ABS make good laptops?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WeaponX6X

Does ABS make good laptops? They have great prices and they also have nice specs. The G3 series has my attention. Do they make high quality reliable laptops to backup the performance?

firstdegreeab

Abs

All ABS, sager, prostar, xtreme, voodoo, and hypersonic notebooks are made by Clevo. If you are going for thier upper end notebooks they are great but i'd stay away from their cheaper ones.

OP
WeaponX6X

WeaponX6X

thanks for the replies guys. So would you say the Mayhem G4 is a good ABS notebook to get? Or would only their G5 line be brand new?

fuzzba11

I'd recommend getting a laptop from PCTorque.com, same hardware as ABS but they usually slash off some of the cost. I'm extremely happy with my Sager(like firstdegreeab said, all made by Clevo in Taiwan) they've already replaced my 6800Go when I burnt it out by overclocking :p