• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anybody know??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deeman

Hey guys i was just reading the manual for my mobo and one of the things that caught my attention is the sdrvol setting it is sdram voltage and it has 3 settings 3.4, 3.5 3.6v it says the default is 3.4, what are the other settings for,and could they help me boost performance or just fry my ram. by the way the mobo is an ASUS P4B and it is a [email protected] stock settings with win xp pro and 128m sd ram..

ok i was just researching memory and it says that pc133 runs at 3.3v plus or minus 10% so why do they have the option to go 3.4 and 3.5 because according to that site pc100 runs the same voltage. Why is this adjustment here??????

If you are overclocking the RAM to really high speeds, you will have to raise the voltage. However, as you guessed, this does run the risk of frying your RAM.

Back