• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does the Resevoir Size Matter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Give it a rest, dude. I'm not going to go kindergarden with you. Couldn't you tell that I'm not about that based on the fact that you meatball-insulted me twice without a response? Since you've got it all figured out anyway why waste your time here?

(Both were rhetorical questions, BTW. Please don't answer, please?) :p

Yes daddy. :-/

I think we all were aware of that as an option. Too big and bulky for me, especially if you want a powerful pump. And let's not forget that pumps of this class happily use the system coolant as coolant for themselves. Inline in MY house, unless something better comes up.

Docta_Z said:
What kind of rad do you plan on using?

he will be using a car rad (im hoping not a ford, your comp may catch something from it and start breaking down for no reason :bang head )
hes been talking to digger too much IMHO :p

link to the car rad topic....
linkey

Last edited:
Docta_Z said:
What kind of rad do you plan on using?
gbaz said:
he will be using a car rad (im hoping not a ford, your comp may catch something from it and start breaking down for no reason )
hes been talking to digger too much IMHO

Actually I'll be using an evaporator coil that I converted to have 62 parallel tubes (single pass). Here's a pic... I need to take some new pics, it's much nicer looking now that I've sanded all the copper and sprayed with clear enamel. Here's the thread

radiator7.jpg

squeakygeek said:
Actually I'll be using an evaporator coil that I converted to have 62 parallel tubes (single pass). Here's a pic... I need to take some new pics, it's much nicer looking now that I've sanded all the copper and sprayed with clear enamel. Here's the thread

radiator7.jpg

at least is not a ford :)

squeakygeek said:
Not an issue with the radiator I'll be using ;)

Yeah, I've seen the pictures now. Very impressive, but since I gave up on aquariums years ago, I'll stick with my sleak in-case unit. Good job though. :thup:

Cyrix_2k said:
Nobody's mentioned that certain resivoirs have a habit of leaking...

From what I keep hearing all sorts of things leak. Maybe water-cooling isn't the way to go because something bad might happen at any moment. :eek:

:clap:

Back