• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does this exist ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neco

I have looked at adapters all over forever, and I can't seem to find an adapter I want.

I'm not sure if they even make these, but I am looking for something that will let me plug in two RCA plugs, and output to either one or two headphone plugs.

The adapter would be all female. I'm just looking to hook up my PSX to my logitech Z-540's, and I would rather not plug the PSX directly into my PC and have to turn it on just to play a game on the TV

Do these exist?? Is there a better solution multi-purpose box that I might have a better chance of finding cheap? I know Logitech has some kind of console converter they sell with their 5.1 systems but I'd rather not shell out that much cash

Would it even be possible to build it myself?? I have 0 experience with these kinds of things but I'm sure I could put it together with proper instructions from someone.

I have one that goes the other way 2 RCA male plugs to a speaker female plug. You could find one of those and just put gender changers on each of the plucs to get the correct ends that you need.

Back