• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Don't try this at home

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oni said:
This is the third time in a week. I think we can let this one go, fellas.

I've seen like 10 threads and a few people online have told me about it in the last week! Interesting to see how stuff like this travels, could be interesting to map it :p

fuzzba11 said:

...Interesting to see how stuff like this travels...:p

Yeah! Some turkey with a can of foam spends 1/2 an hour on a mess, not really a mod, mind you, just a blob of plastic...and it starts popping up all over, I suppose just because it's different.

I like to investigate projects from people who have really put a piece of their soul into their work! So I'll keep looking.

blah I would hope the pipe didn't do that, getting backed usually brings out creativity, I can't really say that is creative.... it's too much of a ugly mess

Mac HD and Win 98?

I am not exactly an expert on macs, but I noticed he had an apple HD and windoze 98 on his box. Is this possible?

WTF HOW DO U UPDATE IT??? this is the WORST AND MOST UNPRACTICLE MOD I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

He said it couldn't be upgraded. He also said he did it on a computer that he didn't care if he killed it. Maybe the fella had a bit too much time on his hands.

Back