• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Down for a few days.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I've been doing fairly well at about 1.4 million ppd this last week or so. Tonight I shut down the entire farm. Not for ever, just the next few days. Got some maintenance and such to do then it will be back up. To those for whom I am chasing, this is a chance for you to move out of the way. For those looking for a target, good luck. Catch me if you can but know that in one weeks time, or less, I will be back up to full production.

Fold on brothers.

OP
don256us

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It is less than a coincidence that my maintenance coincides slightly *before* I pass Adak. Adak was a great leader of this team and his passing is truly felt. He was instrumental in running the "Chimp Challenge" over the years. While my down time is not in relation to this milestone, the timing is.

On behalf of team 32, I dedicate my moment of silence to Adak. RIP good friend.

(Please do *not* pause your folding to honor Adak. I can't imagine that he'd appreciate it. :) )