• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

down to 1 pc folding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

well..for some odd [email protected] keeps locking my WinXP system up....and I cant have that happening, because thats my web server....so..unfortunatly, i have to quit folding on that machine (and its my fastest system :()...im down to 1.265 Ghz folding unless I can come up with a fix....

Any suggestions??

robertm

You should realy try the console if you have not alread if you have already tried it am not sure what it could be unless its an heat issue. Folding at home puts the heavest load I have seen on my systems. You know if you might have any cooling issues?

OP
J

Jeniva

my cpu rarely gets over 37-38...i can run SETI fine..if i start [email protected] a couple minutes it locks up...I havent tried the console version....

I did seti for a while..then I started Folding...I think im going to go back to Seti again...I'll be back folding again im sure

ThePunkGeek

i remember a few weeks back there was a protien that made mine crash ever time also i think they fixed it tho.

(i only fold on 1 machine but eh up 24/7 still i get them protiens in)