• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dpi533

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xtrmeocr

whats the deal with this mobo? newegg has it for sale yet there is absolutly no information on it on the net?

OC-NightHawk

Thats because it is brand new. Its is the best ATX form factor Xeon motherboard out there that lets you overclock with no mods. It runs on ATX12V making it the cheapest choice as well system wide. But it lacks PCI-X like the rest of the iwill xeon boards. Unless you need PCI-X get a DPI533. Forget the DPL533....

OC-NightHawk

If you can't afford that board and still want a smp system I suggest you go the AMD rout because the Xeon based systems wont get any cheaper than that. Sorry.

OP
X

xtrmeocr

yup i know, its just that ever once in a while the SMP bug bites me but i never follow through because 1. i dont really have anything to do on a SMP box and 2. i can never find a SMP mobo i like. i saw this one and was like this looks nice, couldn't find any reviews of it though. :)

OC-NightHawk

no I meant 32327 .... we are the new. :D While I'm at it I'm going to take this time to vent at stanford .... You owe me 200 points get off your butts and accept the results....:mad:

Edit: Yeah two stars ... that means I can finally bring my avatar in. :D