• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dragon+ "RAID off line problem"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scooter4n

I have Dragon+, and two IBM GXP60 40G in RAID 0. It's happens about once every 15 startups, that it can't start RAID, and says "RAID off line" I have to unplug from the wall, and after that it works. Any one??
Thanks

mw521

Don't be spamming on here you goober!! I am not too sure on that one, I haven't set up my raid on mine yet, just got a matching hard drive this week to use though. What bios version you using? You can go here and get the 2ba5, it just came out last friday.
http://www.soyousa.com/downloads
:beer:

mw521

Just make sure you read the directions and you should have no problem, I haven't crashed and burned yet doing it!!!!!!!!!

mw521

Uhoh, you running win2k, I havent tried booting into dos with it yet, there is a trick to it better look around for advice on booting it into dos cuz its not like win 98. Guess thats why i havent done it yet on this one, or im just too lazy one.

OP
scooter4n

scooter4n

boot from W98 boot disk, all you need is to get to DOS, that's it. Any way, thanks grandpa, I killed my BIOS chip, now wating for the new one, lol

mw521

Note to self: "don't give advice, especially to Russians!" You musta had some other problem with that thing, cuz I have never had any trouble with the soyo bios flashing.
:beer:

OP
scooter4n

scooter4n

I did flashed bios to the newest one, and I'm having same problem.
If any one knows anything about it, please stand up...