• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Duke Nuckem is indeed....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok so I don't know who that is in reference to because my name is George....

Duke Nukem will never die...

He is the Chuck Norris of the computer world... i do hope the game gets released eventually...

:D

I still play all the originals via dos box .... the good old games where so much better in my opinion story and gameplay wise besides the graphics ... that was when the story ment more to users then great looks as it does now.

I still play all the originals via dos box .... the good old games where so much better in my opinion story and gameplay wise besides the graphics ... that was when the story ment more to users then great looks as it does now.

I only had the demo but I spent a lot of time in the projection booth of the theater in that one level ;)

I don't think so. Only the demo is free which I believe only lets you play the Hollywood Holocaust level.

I don't think so. Only the demo is free which I believe only lets you play the Hollywood Holocaust level.

Im running the full version unless its a bug or they decided to start selling it again.

I still believe I could buy my own flying car before I could buy a copy of Duke Nukem forever. If it ever does come out they better make it a national holiday.

I still believe I could buy my own flying car before I could buy a copy of Duke Nukem forever. If it ever does come out they better make it a national holiday.

You can buy a flying car here and here. But you're right, I kinda doubt we'll ever see it unless they release the source code for a 'Black Mesa' type 3rd party project.

It needs to stay in development to keep it's flair and the running jokes going on forever.

Back