• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dungeon Siege

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
so is it that good?? i am really wondering because all the screen shots looks awesome but haven't actually seen a review of it.

I agree, I just can't get my phreaking hands off it..:eek: Played something like 18 hours total now (single player) and I just can't stop! The game takes off pretty slow but after like 5-6 hours you're completely sucked in...

Gaaw...I hate my work.....wanna go home.....and smack some monsters.....:)

BTW donkeys are keewl:cool:

/freddie

well then is sounds like i will surely be giving this game a try. I worked through all the baldur's gate series and even diablo so this sounds like a go.

games

NASsoccer: Are you, like me, anxiously awaiting Neverwinter Nights?

Think I'm going to check out Dungeon Seige in the meantime...

Re: games

Arkaine23 said:
NASsoccer: Are you, like me, anxiously awaiting Neverwinter Nights?

Think I'm going to check out Dungeon Seige in the meantime...

haha, i was going to post that up there about awaiting NWN!!! I can't wait, it has been a good long wait:D I am sure that i won't have time for anything else once i get it:)

NWN

*NWN pre-ordered*

I won't sleep for a week when I get NWN. And maybe I'll run my own story with the toolset.

*LOL* I just saw a guy who started playing DS in the wait for NWN....he was afraid he wouln't be able to start with NWN because of his newfound addiction for DS...be warned:p

"So many games, so little time...":)

freddiedaman said:
*LOL* I just saw a guy who started playing DS in the wait for NWN....he was afraid he wouln't be able to start with NWN because of his newfound addiction for DS...be warned:p

"So many games, so little time...":)

haha, i think i can try to go through both at the same time... but if i can't it looks like i will be playing DS a lot to get through it before NWN comes out. Don't worry i won't go too fast to rob myself of the game, just play it a lot
:D :D

well today is the day!!! i got dungeon seige and everything you guys said was true and more:) this game owns:)

baldurs's gate 2 was 10x better than diablo 2 in my personal opinion and so far this is better than BG2 by just a little bit. So, that is my way of saying it is awesome and i totally recommend it to anyone who has ever wanted to play an RGP and to those who think diablo 2 and BG2 were great RPG's.

-Exi|e- said:
Well, if its better than BG2, i have to buy it then :) BG2 was really fun, so was D2.

i don't think you will be dissapointed at all..... but if you are blame kaHNZa he started the thread:p ...j/k

NAS

I really like this game. I think that graphics and game play are really good. Im almost done the single player and me and two other roommmates just started a lan game... this game is really fun.

Back