• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dungeon Siege

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know one way...it may sound dumb but it tells you when you go to import your character into a mulitplayer game.

LordNicon said:
I know one way...it may sound dumb but it tells you when you go to import your character into a mulitplayer game.

It would be nice if there was a little box in the inventory screen near what your other levels are.

I bought Dungeon Siege today... Two words... SIMPLY AMAZING!!! The graphics are really good, i like the fact that there is no load delay between dungeon and main world. I really really like the way you level up your abilities. Attack with spells, you'll become a master of spells. Attack with your weapon and you'll become master of melee fights, this is innovation at its best. Its great that you can pause the game just like BG. I would recommend this game to anyone who has played Baldur's Gate and Diablo 2.

-Exi|e- said:
I bought Dungeon Siege today... Two words... SIMPLY AMAZING!!! The graphics are really good, i like the fact that there is no load delay between dungeon and main world. I really really like the way you level up your abilities. Attack with spells, you'll become a master of spells. Attack with your weapon and you'll become master of melee fights, this is innovation at its best. Its great that you can pause the game just like BG. I would recommend this game to anyone who has played Baldur's Gate and Diablo 2.

glad you like it:) and yeah i wish all games had the load times of DS.

You guys suck.:mad: I can't buy it yet. The wife wont let me. Yeah Yeah what ever. <In the background> Nothing honey ...Yes dear I'll get off the computer. Sorry guys...gotta go.:cry:

BTW how the heck do some of you have those animated avs?

simply upload a animated gif as your avatar instead of a stationary one. Just make sure its under the alloted size and you should be fine, BTW WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!

Back