• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Duponts Big Scam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well maybe it was a scam but it wasn't duponts. Our gov mandated these changes (after years of expewnsive lobbying by dupontand who was trying to keep the status quo) then gave all manufacturers a heads up. I was in the auto field when it was happening and it wasn't a pretty site to see $$$ challenged people not able to pay for freon for their old beat up HOT autos.
w

I thought that chlorine GAS was the main problem, very poisonous and destructive. Chlorine in other forms, ie. liquid as in water isn't that bad. But I dunno, that's just what I thought.

On a side note... I made my first animated avatar!!!..I know it kinda sucks but, I'm new to this kinda thing.

<-------------
<-------------

:p

Focker said:
I thought that chlorine GAS was the main problem, very poisonous and destructive. Chlorine in other forms, ie. liquid as in water isn't that bad. But I dunno, that's just what I thought.

On a side note... I made my first animated avatar!!!..I know it kinda sucks but, I'm new to this kinda thing.

<-------------
<-------------

:p

its good, but the flash at the end hurts my eyes

Thanks for the link, res0r9lm.

Knew some of it already, but it's nice to see someone else quoting scientists, and facts. There's also some good info about the "oxygen layer" too...it makes me feel less "fringy".;)

Follow up with the links at the bottom too, more info to be had.

And by the way, this is usefull info to those cosidering chillers and fridge systems.

Diggrr said:
Thanks for the link, res0r9lm.

Knew some of it already, but it's nice to see someone else quoting scientists, and facts. There's also some good info about the "oxygen layer" too...it makes me feel less "fringy".;)

Follow up with the links at the bottom too, more info to be had.

And by the way, this is usefull info to those cosidering chillers and fridge systems.
Diggrr, the older R-22 systems are compatable w/ propane if I'm not mistaken.

I thought this was old news but then it's been a long time since I trusted the government, news media or big corporations. Thanks for pointing it out to a new generation of free thinkers. The world is not always what it seems or what "they" would like us to believe.

Back