• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dust Free

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KLowD9x

I think I have come up with a "self cleaning" dust removing device. Im gonna work on it more, but my question was...Do you think this would have any application? and, Do you think I could get a patent on it and sell it?

Yeah sure, if it works, or if you think it would be something that people would use often. if it does work you may want to sell your idea to The Sharper Image or something.

How can we know if you can patent it if we don't know what the idea is. But I realize you can't tell us your idea because then instead of saying you could patent it, we could patent it :p

actually, my design hooked right to the fan on the HS. I had another design using the same concept that would filter out the air, but, the CFMs are low(for a case fan)

You can sell anything on Ebay. It's the American way.

I'd love to have something like that. My current setup uses "borrowed" panty hose form my mom or sister's new stock. when they buy a new box i "barrow" a pair and replace all the old ones that have collected dust in my system. It works but it's not convenient. I'm lazy and hate changing or vacuuming the darn things. something that was self cleaning would be super sweet.

Back