• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E Class "ELE" Submission/Stragegy Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Score on left is HT off. This is both 4.2ghz!

3DMark Score26988.0 26652.0 3DMarks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SM2.0 Score10515.0 10478.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDR/SM3.0 Score12902.0 12088.0

CPU Score7486.0 8122.0

GT1 - Return To Proxycon87.94 87.62 FPS

GT2 - Firefly Forest87.32 87.02 FPS

CPU1 - Red Valley2.47 2.75 FPS

CPU2 - Red Valley3.63 3.84 FPS

HDR1 - Canyon Flight148.8 137.04 FPS

Broke 30k in 06...took me all night but I did it. I'm heat walling reallly bad, but I'll break 25k vantage easy. since I'm gettin more outa my gpu now (got that thing maxed :D)...I'm pretty sure my 30k run was made with HT fwiw. I wasn't able to get 200mhz benchable from dropping HT...I think I picked up something like 50mhz benchable from that, but the score was hoppin around a bit as i got the GPU dialed in (for just the right amount of artifacting lol). Unfortunately, I don't have vantage or 06 on my laptop, so I'm dling those right now. Should I wait to upload the score (in case my account is getting eyeballed) or go ahead and do it now?

Put the score in here and let MIAH know... He will check it and copy pasta into the other thread...(at least I hope thats what he wants!)

No I mean uploading the .orb, should I go ahead and upload my new score to futuremark or wait till the last minute?

Oh... well, I would say post it now just in case something is wonky with it and time to correct it.

But talk to MIAH. :)

I was just looking at Octobers 06 run for the wars and she did run with ht on, not sure if we tried with ht off or not. may just not have been able to get better clocks with it off. we were just in the garage on a cold day in Texas and the clocks were better than I had expected. Looks like 4630 was worth 31k with ht on though

Yea, I don't have enough cold to get quite to 4500, but I ran ht on around 4475...georgia's too warm!

That was with a gtx480 right?

I got ~4.8ghz on my W3520 on room temp for my 3d runs with the 470 with HT off. Best I could get HT on for 3d was 4.5ghz so my HT off score shattered my HT on for 06.

I have been known to fire up a window ac unit to gain some cold for air clocks. seems to help cpu and gpu a bit.

Yea, I've got a box fan aimed at that biatch and the AC running as high as it will go. I was maxing around 4.55 or so for ht off, and ht on was just yielding better scores :shrug: I'll play with it a bit more and see what I can get, but the increase in benchable speed just doesn't seem to be there

:thup: will do a full scores post in a minute (in the last 5 thread...not here...just gotta finish this vantage run...i think it MIGHTTT top my previous best on the 920)

sorry the daughter couldnt help more in this fight. I thought the board could be useful elsewhere to help more. dont think we could have done more damage as it hasnt been near as cold as the first of the month.

I am still proud of you guys to keep fighting for a win though

I'm officially done. Rig is torn down and I'm ready to head home tomorrow. It's been great warrin with you gents (and lady), here's to (what I hope is) an OCF victory :beer:

definitely no shame for anyone. I think we all put the time in to get what we could. for all classes even

Back