• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easiest way to get bubbles out of your system?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

Ok guys this is my first tiem to watercool. I have an entire system cut to size and the only way that I can get all the bubbles out is to fill up the bathtub with water and submerge the whole thing. Any sudjestions? Could I take a little surenge and do it? Any easier ways?
Duck

you need to have a fill/bleed line or some type of air gap at or near the highest point. that will act as a form of automatic air bleeder. unless you have your res setup to have the pump intake line near the bottom of the water so it doesn't suck up bubbles from the res. make sense?

easiest way to get the bubbles out is to submerge it so you never have them in to begin with. No need for a bath tub though, you can do it one component at a time. I managed mine with a 5 gallon bucket and a lot of number of gallons of water. Once the bubbles were out i added the water wetter and cycled about 4 gallons of it through the system (not letting waste water back in) and then closed it off.

Back