• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easy come easy go but a hell of a ride for sure.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Holdolin came in like a.... a..... What's something explosive, powerful and good? He came in strong. Yeah. That'll work. Took the #1 spot for a bit and was/is earning over 100 million ppd. Forcing our own HayesK to up his game and the team was launched into greater heights. All good things. Turns out that Holdolin was folding for the wrong team (We think he was folding for the correct team.) He is now with Team 33 or as we know them.... the [H]ord; our friends over at [H]ard OPC.

Holdolin had started this thread to create our own version of the EOC stats page. If you have some skills that could aid in getting a stats page up and running, please speak up. We have lots of talent here @ overclockers.com so if this is in your wheelhouse, then house that wheel? I'm thinking that I don't understand the idiom of a wheelhouse so if you understand that please speak up.

World stats:
We are still #10 in the world with no challengers at the time of this writing. We are, however, going after spots currently occupied by PC Games Hardware, PCMR, Hardware.no and NVIDIA Corp. 2.3 weeks, 4.4 months, 1.1 years and 4 years respectively. So in three weeks, I could be writing (and you could be reading) that we are #9 in the world. Wouldn't that be nice? Looking at my production, I need to fix something to help us reach that goal. So we got that going for us. Something to shoot for. Let's get that #9 spot!

HayesK_ALL is #32 in the world
WhitehawkEQ is #39 in the world
torin3 is #79
defonda is #96
Macaholic is #98

Bonus stat:
HayesK_GRC is #836 and moving fast.

Team stats:
We have 54 active folders. Our average ppd is 7.3 million.
Top 26 folders are earning 1 million ppd +
Top 9 folders are earning 10 million ppd +
torin3 is earning 28 million ppd +
Farwalker and dfonda are earning 30 million ppd +
WhitehawkEQ is earning 51 million ppd +
HayesK is earning 124 million ppd +

Individual stats:
Farwalker has just earned 800 million.
jumpncrash has just earned 90 million.
MisterEd has just earned 50 million.
matrixzen has just earned 50 million.
thor17usa has just earned 30 million.
VampireMoonburn just earned his first 10 million! WOOT!
Vamp has just earned his first 10 million! WOOT!

Bonus stat:
SumRndmPenguin just earned 900,000.

So earning the #9 spot in the world, as a team, is our next milestone. Looking at my production, I need to make some repairs. If you have some production that you've been holding in reserve, this might be the point to bring it online. If you have production that you can borrow for a short period of time, this might be the time to do that. If you know someone who might find F@H to be an interest, see if they will join in. Build, Borg, Recruit. Note: Only fold on machine that you own or have *express* permission to use. We are in reach of being #9 so let's get the job done and move on. WOOT WOOT!

Last edited:
"I'm thinking that I don't understand the idiom of a wheelhouse so if you understand that please speak up."

It is a nautical reference.
Some boats/ships were steered by a wheel, some of those wheels were enclosed for protection from the weather; and this space became know as the wheelhouse. Certain skills were required of the sailors who were assigned to man the wheel and steer the ship, or those on watch who commanded the person at the wheel. Additionally, this wheelhouse was the place from which the ship was navigated through often poorly charted waters, the skills to keep the ship safe which moving through these waters required skills learned over many years. A sailing master was one of the ranks on old wooden ship of sail, not an officer but above the regular sailors. He had to know how to read charts, use a sextant and calculate the ship position from shooting the sun or the stars; as well as, what was the proper amount of sails for a given wind and sea condition.
It means that when someone has skills "in their wheelhouse", that person is comfortable in that task as they have the necessary skills.

Holdolin had started this thread to create our own version of the EOC stats page. If you have some skills that could aid in getting a stats page up and running, please speak up. We have lots of talent here @ overclockers.com so if this is in your wheelhouse, then house that wheel? I'm thinking that I don't understand the idiom of a wheelhouse so if you understand that please speak up.
As a retired HVAC Tech (my wheelhouse), if the scripts & code for the new stats page get too hot I can cool it off. :)

Back