• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easy way to get those small hoses over large barbs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Milkman

when I put my last watercooling system together I was looking for ways to seal my pump, then it dawned on me that since the pump ( Via Aqua 1300) was made of plastic why not use Pvc cement instead of messy marine goop,it worked like a charm, now I am putting another one together and decided to try some on the pump barb, last time no matter what I did I could only get the hose on enough for clamps,well with a little pvc cement they went on all the way:) and I bet that with a good enough application I wouldn't need any clamps(Although I will ) just wanted to share that one.

mamer:burn:

just get a hot tub of water - i mean realy hot~ and then dip the hose into the water~ and then slip it over ~ works everytime~

grab hose with one hand, grab waterblock with other hand, PUSH WITH ALL MITE ~works everytime~ ;)

thats pretty cool man, i hear vasoline works well also

Back