• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ebay Coupon: 10% off entire order

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is only if paid via Paypal if I'm not wrong, not to exceed a dollar amount...$5? i think..
I may be wrong..

Spoofee said:
eBay has a new coupon. If you have no idea what to buy, you can buy a gift card for your favorite store!

These coupons expire on 12/18
10% off (Up to $25) : C11-GIFTGUIDE
$15 off $100 : C23-GIFTGUIDE
$5 off $50 : C22-GIFTGUIDE

Note : YMMV, it may not work with your account. You won't find out if they will definitely work for you until you are about to pay. Use only if you are okay paying full price in case it does not pan out.

Yes it must be payed with Paypal

Sorry for not being precise,
Bryan d.

** New rule ** Total savings must be great than or equal to 3 dollars to qualify as a cyber deal, thanks!

I have used the 10% ebay coupon a few times, when they have promoted them, and its always a $25 max.

When do you put the code in, and where exactly?

So you can buy a $250 item and get $25 off of it?

g0dM@n said:
When do you put the code in, and where exactly?

So you can buy a $250 item and get $25 off of it?

You put the code in when you reach paypal. I beleive it is the same page where you select which funds you want to use. Yes anything over $250 you are only going to get $25 off, oh and it doesn't include shipping. My buddy found that out yesterday.

When checking out through the "Pay Now" link in an eBay auction you've won, there will be a box to check saying that you plan to use a Paypal coupon code or gift certificate.

Max of $25 savings. This will ONLY work when paying via Paypal THROUGH eBay. IE, you can't buy something from Dell or Monarch, etc., and get $25 off.

May not work for everyone ... so don't bid on a high dollar item you don't wanna pay the final price on if it doesn't work.

So far I've saved $50 on eBay auctions in the past month using this code and the former C1-HOLIDAY coupon. Gotta love it!

Hmmmm... coulda used this a lil bit ago... thx for the info, Perl.

Addition!

code: C11-GIFTGUIDE
expires: Dec 18th, 2005

Offer valid on purchases made between 12am (PT) November 25, 2005, and 11:59pm (PT) December 18, 2005.

*Purchase must be made on eBay.com. Good for one item only and discount applies to the item price only, not including shipping, handling, or taxes. Offer valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, PayPal. Limit one (1) coupon code per registered PayPal user.

Gonna use this in an hour or so... probably will save $3-4. :)

Just bought a dfi ultra-d, saved $15, $90 shipped. With 10 minutes left to take advantage of the deal. Better hurry if anyone else wants to jump on this.

Back