• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ECS up to something?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDXNC

I dunno but maybe, the company i work for makes industrial stretch wrapping equipment and this is the first computer parts company that bought from us.... they bought a wrapper that handles 40-50 pallets per hour. I wonder what they're up to :rolleyes: I'm sure it was them cause the order sheet said ECS E. Group.

OP
JDXNC

JDXNC

We make machines that stretch wrap and strap pallets of materials... it just seems odd that they would need quanity like that,

mbigna

Perhaps they are selling so much stock that they need more packaging equipment to handle it.

Maybe their old packaging equipment broke down.

What's so suspicious about this?

William

Prodigal Son Moderator
ECS is a huge company. They are one of the largest OEMs and ODMs out there. We don't hear much from them because they don't cater to our market, but they are a massive force in the OEM market. Abit and Asus would be small compared to a company like ECS or LG Electronics.

OP
JDXNC

JDXNC

I thought it was just neat that we were doing something for a big name company... other than Pepsi, Coke and Walmart.