• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[email protected] Ramping fast

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hawk

EDWARD2 Ramping fast

Where you getting all these new processors??
Fold on dude.
Looks like I'll have to try and get some more boxes up to stay ahead.

Edward2

WOW that was a lot of fun... 800 points in one day. :D :cool:

But no need to worry for now. I still only have the 9 rigs running, about 15 GHz. It was simply a fluke of circumstances that allowed me to turn in over 800 points yesterday (Tuesday). First of all, I added another rig this past weekend, but it did not have an internet connection. So when it completed two 53 pointers Monday night, it could not turn them in until Tuesday morning when I temporarily connected it to the internet. The other thing that happened is my PII 333 completed a 70 point Tinker on Tuesday. Of course it took about 12 days to complete this protein. Unfortunately, I think my production today will be a lot less, but I guess that is just the way things happen.

OP
Hawk

Hawk

Edward2 said:
WOW that was a lot of fun... 800 points in one day. :D :cool:

But no need to worry for now. I still only have the 9 rigs running, about 15 GHz. It was simply a fluke of circumstances that allowed me to turn in over 800 points yesterday (Tuesday). First of all, I added another rig this past weekend, but it did not have an internet connection. So when it completed two 53 pointers Monday night, it could not turn them in until Tuesday morning when I temporarily connected it to the internet. The other thing that happened is my PII 333 completed a 70 point Tinker on Tuesday. Of course it took about 12 days to complete this protein. Unfortunately, I think my production today will be a lot less, but I guess that is just the way things happen.
I was getting a little worried your # of procs and stanford shows 19

Edward2

Charles, it appears that you have a pretty good battle going yourself to remain in the Top 30. With OSUmaxx and Portorock pushing hard to pass you, it appears that you have your hands full. Are all of your rigs running 24/7 these days? I can't remember exactly how many rigs you have, but I thought you had several at your dad's office.

CharlesHF

Edward2 said:
Charles, it appears that you have a pretty good battle going yourself to remain in the Top 30. With OSUmaxx and Portorock pushing hard to pass you, it appears that you have your hands full. Are all of your rigs running 24/7 these days? I can't remember exactly how many rigs you have, but I thought you had several at your dad's office.

Yeah, I have a few going down there but one of them had problems on it so I had to take [email protected] off. Wasn't a huge deal (slotA800) but it was still one that I don't have online. Oh well, life goes on. :)