• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EET Audio Project?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Erupshaun

SUP OCF?

figure i'll cut right to the chase;
I am enrolled in the Electrical Engineering Tech program at a local college. I'm second last semester now, and i need to come up with an idea for a final project this week!
Now i desperately want to do something music-oriented, so i can be passionate about my project the next 5 months.
After attending an amazing Halloween concert, and hearing the power that a 25,000W sound system can pump out, i would LOVE to do a project on building a customized audio system. The project needs to be something new and innovative. Oh!, and project funding will be covered by the school (no money out of my pockets xD)

SO, i ask the brilliant people of this forum:
What is an innovative/progressive project idea, aiming toward the construction/operation of; speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers and other audio systems/devices?:attn: