• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eheim 1250 dimensions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SHODAN

I need to figure out just how big the Eheim 1250 is. It's listed as being 7.1" long, which I'm hoping includes the intake barb. Would someone please measure the length of this pump, not including the intake barb? Thanks. :)

AMDninjaboy

1250 Measurements

Hey Shodan,
Im not at home right now, will be in the mornin. I will measure it up for you when i get home or hopefully someone else will get some measurements on here before that..
later
Shane.:burn:

OP
SHODAN

SHODAN

Hey Eheim users, would someone please check this for me? I need to know soon if I can fit a 1250 in my setup.

MEAT BAG

um like 1/2 and inch less about. but you still have to stick a tube on that and that wont bend at a 90 degree angle without binding

OP
SHODAN

SHODAN

MEAT BAG said:
um like 1/2 and inch less about. but you still have to stick a tube on that and that wont bend at a 90 degree angle without binding

What, you can't measure exactly? To the millimeter please! :D J/K
Simply, can you state unequivocally that the housing is 6" or less in length?

Of course I realize that a tube has to fit on there, the pump wouldn't do much good in this context otherwise! :p

My plan is to shoehorn the 1250 into a 6" wide spot, and cut a hole for the front intake to fit though. From what you wrote, it sounds like it'll fit. :)

MEAT BAG

it might fits. youll have to figure in the power courd unless your making a hole for that too. but i think it will fit with some nudging

AMDninjaboy

Shodan,
without the plastic gizmo on the front, it is 132mm x 84mm. Thats just the body of the pump without any fittings in the inlet and outlet.
HTH.
Shane:burn:

Last edited: