• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eheim 1250 pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Osirus

Ok, I have a Eheim 1250 pump, and since its powered off of 110 and not the case, is there something out there where when the comp turns on, the pump turns on also? I want to know because I leave every weekend, and turn my comp off, but I dont want to leave the pump on all weekend.

Any idea's out there for this?

yup, pump will start the second your motherboard gets power, and then shuts down the pump the second the motherboard/PSU shut down

For all the relays I've seen sold, you have to cut the power cord of your pump, voiding the warranty. You just plug the pump right into the box, and plug the box into a empty molex and the wall outlet.

The other benefit is that the switch overrides the relay, so you can just hit the switch to turn the pump on manually, like to fill or bleed your system.

Kepe in mind there's also a green light on the front of the box that shows when the outlet has power, for peace of mind.

Shoot me a PM if you want.

Back