• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eheim's new SUPA 1250...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol, nice. i believe thats 317 gph. :D

i will say, it's a dam fine pump, been workin it's lil pump off for me for over a year now 24/7. :D

That must powered by a..... I can't think of what powers it.

But I can tell you this, I know I am gonna get one.

J/K

HOW LOUD IS THE 1250 I want silent operation here!@!!!! waht is the best eheim for the job??

Well, i don't know about the 1250, but the 1046 is silent. Stick it on a piece of foam and you won't hear it. I believe the 1048 is similarly quiet too.

I've got a 1250, and unless it's placed directly on top of something, you can't hear it at all.

When I first turn on the pump I can hear it (my case resonates somewhat). Once I turn the PC itself on, the noise from my HD's usually drown it out.

-FH

i got one of the 1250's in my dully xeon setup, and i just have the pump bolted to the case with and old mouse pad inbetween the case and the pump, and i dont hear it at all, my scsi HD's and my 2 120s at 7volts make more noise then the pump.

Back