• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK is releasing GeForce® GTX FE Full-Cover water blocks (Universal to Series)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
EK Water Blocks, the Slovenia-based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is releasing several new EK-FC GeForce GTX FE water blocks that are compatible with multiple reference design Founders Edition NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060, 1070, 1080, 1080 Ti, Titan X Pascal and Titan Xp based graphics cards. All the water blocks feature recently introduced aesthetic terminal cover as well! FE blocks come as a replacement to current GeForce GTX 10×0 / TITAN X Series of water blocks.

EK-FC1080_GTX_FE_All.jpg

Source

I think this is great news as that's heading in the right direction. I hope we eventually see complete universal full cover blocks for most series in the future. I also agree with their price points.

Its the only thing I really don't like about full cover blocks is only good for one card . This is much better

Back