• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK Predator 360

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Infinite66

Looking for opinions on the EK predator 360mm edition. I really like the design that has the pump and small reservoir attached to the radiator. This drastically reduces the amount of room needed for tubing. In the review from guru3d, they tested a water cooled r9 nano and 4790k just using the 360mm radiator and results were very very good.

All this said, will the pump in this kit be able to push through 2 blocks(1 cpu, 1gpu) as well as a second 240mm radiator?

Yup, that pump will be plenty. The EK Predator 360 is one heck of a kit which is very expandable.

Woot! Was praying someone would say something like that. Theyre $240 brand new at microcente right now.

1 thing is I heard EK had a recall on their predator line for leakage? What exactly was leaking?

https://www.ekwb.com/news/important...xlc-predator-240-and-360-r1-0-product-recall/

All Revision 1.0 units produced from October 2015 until end of December 2015 are potentially affected by the risk of leakage and in order to prevent any computer component damage, the units need to be replaced. The leakage may occur between copper cold plate and bracket on the water block after it is heated up and pressure rises. Current statistics show that 1 out of 10 unit leaks.

Hmm ok so avoid rev 1.0 like the plague and look for the rev 1.1 units. Last question is about the tubing. If I go to add a gpu to the predator, I cam use regular tygon primochill stuff without a problem right? Aince all the parts are standard g1/4 I cam also use different fittings?

Good service and selection. Any word if rev 1.1 is 100%? I got the email a while back.

Back