• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Elf's and Santa's gift list.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep definitely no radiation in them Gifts ,,,Just Elf Jenny,s Radiating Smile as she wraps those gifts
Awww! You're so sweet Jolly-Elf! ;)

I didn't think there were girls on the inter-tubes. Elf or otherwise.

wag-finger.gif

Hey buster, you just eliminated 50% of earth's population with that statement. Are you saying women don't use computers, or the internet?

Consider your response, else I'll have Santa put coal in your stocking mister! Grrr!

Hey buster, you just eliminated 50% of earth's population with that statement. Are you saying women don't use computers, or the internet?

Consider your response, else I'll have Santa put coal in your stocking mister! Grrr!
Coal sent!! :)

Last edited:
Oppps... Did I just get gifted a whole bunch of EUE's?

Sorry, most of my time is spent on car forums... There's a lot of leg humpers in those sort of places, so you very rarely see girls become regular posters.

guys guys guys! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Oo can someone explain this to me pls? =)

Oppps... Did I just get gifted a whole bunch of EUE's?

Sorry, most of my time is spent on car forums... There's a lot of leg humpers in those sort of places, so you very rarely see girls become regular posters.

There are quite a few Women/Girls here on OC Forums and also some of them Folding for Team 32 as well, and there are also quite a few into cars and mechanical things too,

But beware of what you say , as Remember ,,,, you are on my list for gifts!

So if youve been good expect some Christams Cheer comming your way!

guys guys guys! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Oo can someone explain this to me pls? =)

Around this time of year Santa and his merry hard working Elf,s Wrap Gitft's in the form of WU's to our Folding Team32 bretheren.

As its a time for giving, and saying thankyou to all our Team32 bretheren for all the hard work throught the year Folding@home for Team32,

So you may have noticed that you have a few extra points been added (folded on your behalf) by either Santa or his Elf's,

I your caes it was me that has gifted you with some extra WU points.

Why am I on the inactive list? I still fold all the time so this makes no sense.

Your asking a lot friend:) Don't ask me to go back and figure out why your on one list or another lol. Its too much work! I apologize if I made a mistake, but I don't think I did.:chair:

On 11/04 I "sorted" the EOC by PPD. I copied everybody who had ppd to my list.
I am sorry you were not on it. I don't think I missed you, but I guess its possible. Are your sure your not on both lists?

The other list fahelf and elf30 have is a "sort" of total ppd and I took everyone who was Grey from the first 2 pages(200 all time top folders) and copied them 1 by 1. I did that a few days after the first list and I wouldn't have copied your name unless it was Grey.

Frankly Camel you could have just Pmed, I wasn't going to forget anybody this year and I may go out to the top 400 all time.

Now, your on fahelfs list, I don't think you want to be on anyone else's. That's the list I would want to be on. A very generous elf!

I hope that explains it. I'll go look and see if I can find you on another list.EDIT: (No I don't see you on another list)

EDIT: I can't be sure but look at your stats. It looks like you were at 0 PPD on the 4th.

Last edited:
Some speedy gift wrapping this year elf's!!:grouphug: Great work!!:beer: No hardware failures so far?;)

Yippie! :D

All good so far, Santa. The shopping is going great! :santa:
I've shopped and purchased a 'WU' gift for each kiddo on my list. ;)

Going to do another round with my list...let me know if I need to assist with any other lists.

:grouphug:

-Elf Jenny
xoxoxo

Last edited:
Oh well no problem sorry if I messed up your thread and I may have had 0 PPD on the 4th, I think that is when my internet was out for 2 weeks.

Oh well no problem sorry if I messed up your thread and I may have had 0 PPD on the 4th, I think that is when my internet was out for 2 weeks.

Thats why we did the other list, I know I was not gifted a few years ago because my ppd was 0. It was zero because I was an elf helping Santa:shrug:

Yippie! :D

All good so far, Santa. The shopping is going great! :santa:
I've shopped and purchased a 'WU' gift for each kiddo on my list. ;)

Going to do another round with my list...let me know if I need to assist with any other lists.

:grouphug:

-Elf Jenny
xoxoxo

EJ there is one list of 25 left if you can manage it. Its in the first post. Or take as many off it as you can handle and I'll get the rest.
Thank You very much for the effort.

EJ there is one list of 25 left if you can manage it. Its in the first post.

Sure Santa! I'll update my shopping list. :santa:

Edit: Just double-checking, this is for the "176 - 200" boys and girls?
Edit2: Santa, I don't see the actual names of the kiddos. I'll send you a PM.
Never mind! Found it in the second post. Whoops! :eek:

-Elf Jenny
xoxoxo

Last edited:
Whew! What a workload. My last two gifts are almost completed. If any elf could use some help with their list, send me a PM. I won't be gifting as full blast as I did on my list, but I can dedicate a couple of GPUs on request.

Back