• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Email hosting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

guys i'm making my own website www.avappraisals.com and want to have my email [email protected]. I looked at google and they want $50 a year which seems a little steep. Wix, what i'm using to make my website, doesn't host email accounts. Anyone know of a free place that will let host a simple email account with a domain name of my choosing?

OP
T

ToiletDuck

It is only $50 for the premier edition, standard edition is free , up to 50 mailboxes.

http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html

Been using it for a few years with several domains , well over 100 users total and have no issues.

Thank you for posting this!!!! Google really knew how to hide this puppy. I don't expect much traffic just a few emails from clients so thank you for saving me $$$

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
But why pay when you get a 7+gb mailbox for free ?
I have seen people say it is cheaper than license/hardware/upkeep on an exchange server.

I forgot to acknowledge the part that was awesome. Thanks for the tip - the free service sounds pretty legit. :)