• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

empire earth freaking out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mhypertext

i just installed empire earth back on to my system when it loads into the game it acts like the screen res is set to high and i can't change it cause i cant see the screen i also patched it to try and fix it

any ideas

TUK101

I was having some problems just today when trying to load the game. I was telling me that it was having some load time error. I rebooted and all is fine now. I have also had some troubles with crashing from time to time, but not in awhile. I set my ram timings a step lower and havent had any crashes since.

Lusankya

Mhypertext.. try changing your monitor res before running the game.. when you find the one its set at it should look fine and let you get to the menu's to change it

OP
M

Mhypertext

my monitor refresh is at 60 already my other games play fine morrowind and nwn for example.

it just flips out on this game i think its set to 800x600 i cant tell cause i cant see the screen real well

any other ideas

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
make sure you arent forcing AA... in the demo of the game it was an option to turn on yourself, they had way to many problems with it and took it out in the final release, forcing AA makes your screen flicker and text not to show.