• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enermax EG365P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShaYmuS

Registered
Im in need for a new power supply. Ive been looking at the Enermax EG365P as it has 2 fans and i can get it fairly cheap. Is this a good fan?
Also should 350 watts be enough for me?
I have a 52x cd-rom, 2 hdd, cele1.0a hoping to overclock later on an ST6-Raid board. Will probably have 3 or 4 fans in here aswell.

Thank You

Mike K

that should be good enough for a while. I have a 350W Antec and
1 DVD 1CD-RW 1 HDD 3 case fans and a Duron 900 at 1011 and 4 expansion cards (in simple words: a lot of stuff) Um not sure if Intel cpus takes more power but a 350W is great.

Dissolved

a antec/sparkle 300w psu will do you fine enough. if you have the extra money you could get the enermax that will last you a year or so with upgrading, or get a 430watt if you plan to upgrade to something over 1.2ghz within a year :)

amaesing

Registered
I have the enermax 350 and it power's everything I have so far below. Really quiet, and no problems.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
yeah for the system you have now that PSU is fine and you shouldn't have any probs. But, if you do any major upgrading then i would recommend that you move into the 400 watt range. I have the 431 watt enermax and all i can say is it is a great PSU.