• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enlight 7237 0X3 or Enermax CS-A1 QX-06 ATX Mid Tower?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mav

Registered
Which one of these two is best?
I'm a budget minded buyer, my $20 a month allowance makes upgrades hard :(

the enlight for $60 shipped@newegg
Enlight case

the enermax for $73 shipped@ ctgdirect.com
Enermax case

Does that enlight case come with a fan? I know the enermax does not; they both take 2 fans,,,one front, one back

Which is best?

thanks,
-eric

I've got the same case except a bit shorter. I've got 5.5" drive brackets in the front and one of them has all 97' of the enermax power cables jammed in it. I'm modding mine so it will now fit my water-cooling rig inside it. I've been happy with this case, it's well designed, but I'm running out of room quickly in it.

u have the same of which case? the a-top? enermax? or enlight?

Sorry about that, I meant to say I've got the A-top. It's really quality construction and I too didn't know what company made it until this thread.

Mav (Jun 22, 2001 04:35 p.m.):
u have the same of which case? the a-top? enermax? or enlight?

Mav, I have the A-top AT900 and its very nice, I especially like the fact that its 21" high and has tons of room for expansion and airation. Not to mention the price which is a decent bargain. Laser cut side Blow hole and Chrome inside, I too have modded mine cutting out the Areas where the fans go with my dremmel.

Inside I have a PIII 1Gig 133 o/c to 1125 as my Asus P3V4X's fsb only goes to 150 but I have a Swiftech MC1000 customized with a Silver baseplate, Perhaps the only one of its kind. Silver Coldplate as well. I may get a new mobo as I am sure I can get this CPU much higher.

jeeez...silver plating? cant afford that here...i cant even afford copper hehe

but seriously, do those A-Tops come with 300W PS? I only found one with a 250...and it would cost waay too much to have to buy an extra enlight or enermax PS :(

-eric

Mav (Jun 22, 2001 06:19 p.m.):
jeeez...silver plating? cant afford that here...i cant even afford copper hehe

but seriously, do those A-Tops come with 300W PS? I only found one with a 250...and it would cost waay too much to have to buy an extra enlight or enermax PS :(

-eric

Mav, Its not silver plated it solid silver one half a centimeter thick, as far as the 250 watt PSU, they seem to offer an upgrade for $25 clams, all in all its a well built case for $59

still tho...that's...a good deal of silver (i think) :)

hmmm...25 more? I'll consider it then...tho I am still leaning towards the Enlight, simply b/c it is a good case...and it is cheaper :)

-eric

The Enlight is probably the most frequently sold case on the net. People absolutely love it. I has lots of bays and room for your computer, is of top notch quality, and is sold at a good price. There are better cases out there, but you can't go wrong with the enlight.

Back