• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enlight Power supplies - any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

No, I showered
Does anyone have an experience with the Enlight Power supplies? I've got a 300w and I'm quite happy with it. My system is seriously O/C with 2 7200RPM hard drives and a 24x burner (and 5 80mm fans). The power supply seems to be handling all that just fine. None of my voltages are too bad.

I'll probably upgrade before going to water cooling though. I'm debating between the 431 Enermax and the 400 watt Enlight and leaning more towards the latter because of my experience with my current one. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the larger ones.

i had one, but then it didnt have enough power to power my computer, my hdd would freeze up, sooo...im not happy with them
when you upgrade, get enermax, much better product/quality, the extra fan keeps it cool too, and helps airflow.....its worth the money (this is what i have by the way) it has plenty of molex connectors & its quiet

What wattage did you have? I'm just curious because the Enermax 431 is rated at 220 watts 3.3v+5v. Seems rather low considering that one of the links in another thread was to a website that had the 3.3v+5v ratings of some power supplies and a number of 350 watts supplies were rated at 220 watts.

i had a 300 watt enlight, now i have the 431 watt enermax, and my +5 volt line has never gone below 5.01 or so, no matter what speed i overclock it too.....so i say its a good PSU

Does anyone have an experience with the Enlight Power supplies? I've got a 300w and I'm quite happy with it. My system is seriously O/C with 2 7200RPM hard drives and a 24x burner (and 5 80mm fans). The power supply seems to be handling all that just fine. None of my voltages are too bad.

I'll probably upgrade before going to water cooling though. I'm debating between the 431 Enermax and the 400 watt Enlight and leaning more towards the latter because of my experience with my current one. I just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the larger ones.
wouldnt get the enermax, i have one right now that is having problems.

Back