• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enter the Matrix Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cack01

I just went into the first person view and shot the 3 block things at the bottom of the spinning thing, it only takes about 5 seconds once you know what your looking for.

hitman85

i was stuck in the same place lol

i have another problem in the game too, all the tires are squares(on the cars)

OP
Lazlo Panaflex

Lazlo Panaflex

Oh yeah i just discovered a crazy bug were the sound Completely goes to hell on some levels. Ive expierenced it on the driving on the freeway level and near the end when your being chased by agent smith(s)...This is very annoying i hope theres a patch being released soon :mad:

cack01

Has anyone beaten it yet. It seems like it has a good play time, since I have yet to beat it (and I've spent a while on it), and after that I still have to play as Niobe (sp?).

gtsimmo

The game was for sure rushed to make the release date with the movie. Some of the divx video files dont have any sound on my rig. Hope a patch is released soon too.

cack01

Can anyone give me a hint on how to get past the car chase with the twins. It seems everytime I blow up a car in front of me it just turns sideways and slows me down.

OP
Lazlo Panaflex

Lazlo Panaflex

In the car chase the AI is retarded....When Naiobi was driving once she just slammed into a wall for like 15 minutes until she finally got back on track :rollseyes: I wouldnt shoot the cars in front of you just worry about the ones in the back.

CrashOveride

Lazlo Panaflex said:
In the car chase the AI is retarded....When Naiobi was driving once she just slammed into a wall for like 15 minutes until she finally got back on track :rollseyes: I wouldnt shoot the cars in front of you just worry about the ones in the back.

sounds lame