• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enter to WIN a Microsoft Smart Display

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm in for the philips.. :) Good find. Thank you. I think it was also you that brought up thoes sweet yamaha speakers at buy dot com. You rock.

they draw one name out each day of the people that registered that day (make sense?). 45 days, only 1 drawing per day, so only 45 people can win. not a very good chance

i wouldnt sign up if i were you, the chances of winning are very slim and then theyd have your email, address etc.

It all depends on how many people are participating. But I have a better chance at winning than you that never signed up :p.

BTW- If you have nothing better to do, you should apply every day until it ends. They hold one drawing per day, and revisiting and resigning up will increase your odds. Only one submission per day though.

And yes, your chances at winning are probably extremely slim.

diggingforgold said:
It all depends on how many people are participating. But I have a better chance at winning than you that never signed up :p.

BTW- If you have nothing better to do, you should apply every day until it ends. They hold one drawing per day, and revisiting and resigning up will increase your odds. Only one submission per day though.

And yes, your chances at winning are probably extremely slim.

ya, but slim or not, its still free and only takes a few seconds to register each time. ;)

you can also sign up with people in your family, neighbors, etc. just let them know about it. its not limited 1 per address per day only per person

Back