• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC for week ending 22Jan16.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I'll do these until either I lose interest or you do.

The exciting news this week is the race for the top slot. Macaholic had taken the top ppd slot from HayesK and it looks like HayesK is none too keen on that. The 24h ppd average is within 300k which is about one graphics card for these guys. Yesterdays production shows HayesK at 3.8 million compared to Macaholic's 4.1 million which means that Mac has issued a challenge, Hayes responded and Mac escalated. This is a race to watch!

Macaholic, HayesK, RoXQi3x, hardass, Torin3, P4EE, don256us and orion456 are all producing 1 million ppd or more. Congrats guys. The top 20 rounds out with KingScrud, OC3d, chuckerants, equinox, RamonetB, zspaldin, The_Foldinator, t1nm4n, WhitehawkEQ, aviationfrk, PantyShot and stevem producing 300k -1 million ppd. Great job all.

The big news on the team race is that Custom PC & bit-tech has recently showed up on our "threats" list. They are set to pass us in 5.7 years. LinusTechTips Team is still gunning us down and have reduced the time to overtake us to 7.4 years. Both teams have upped production and we have not met that challenge. We need to start long term planning to reduce or eliminate these threats.

Movement of note:
Kowalski3500 recently hit the 90 million mark. KingScrud both hit the 60 million mark and is slated to reach the 70 million mark before the next week is up. Silver Pharoh and klear are both expected to reach their next milestone of 60 million in 2.8 and 6.8 days respectively. BigBlockk and t1nm4n will both hit 50 million soon. FLYFISHER just reached the 40 million mark. TheNewbie will reach 30 million points by the end of today. StaticPage will reach 20 million in 5.6 days. Donuts both reached 8 million this week and will hit 9 million in less than two days. MasterMitch recently hit the 5 million mark. Jerk and AnonymousLowryder will hit the 5 million mark soon. Jimbob7 will reach the 3 million mark in 4.7 days. You guys are showing great progress so keep it up!

Noteable movement within the ranks.
Page 1
Macaholic and nucligator have moved up two spots. chuckerants, NiHaoMike, stevem, KingScrud, folding_monkeys, FLYFISHER and KF6FVV all moved up one spot. t1nm4n moved up a whopping six spots.

Page 2
Donuts moved 24 spots while The Foldinator moved 19 spots. Hack30 and deeppow moved up 4 spots. Dennis Kenning moved up two spots. Lowryder, FoldingAddict, StaticPage, JonT and Raymond_Abbott all moved up one spot.

Page 3
AnonymousLowryder moved 25 spots this week. Jerk moved 6 spots while Roger G moved 5 spots and stipcsolutions moved 3 spots. Deviantv1ral rounds out page 3 with 1 spot.

There is some great movement on the other pages as well. Thank you to all of our active folders. If you were not mentioned this week, I'm sure you'll get mentioned in the weeks to come. If you want a special call-out, ramp up production and we'll be sure to congratulate you accordingly. :)

The_Foldinator

Registered
Thanks again mate.
i enjoy reading these very much, in one post: you can see how everybody/we/Team 32 are doing :cool:

al tho i read about everything that has to do with [email protected] :salute:
keep it up :thup: and if interested i can post stats(graps links etc) on a daily basis , i used to do this on the other [email protected] forums.

Happy Folding Team...

OP
don256us

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Thanks again mate.
i enjoy reading these very much, in one post: you can see how everybody/we/Team 32 are doing :cool:

al tho i read about everything that has to do with [email protected] :salute:
keep it up :thup: and if interested i can post stats(graps links etc) on a daily basis , i used to do this on the other [email protected] forums.

Happy Folding Team...

You are welcome to add to my threads, create your own or maybe we can colaborate in the future. I was not appointed to do this, it's just something that I felt like doing. I would encourage you to do the same. If you feel like adding something, do it. I have no idea how this will evolve as I have never done anything like this before. This is just my way of having more fun with my hobby. :) I welcome the input.

t1nm4n

That Mac and hay race is something to watch, its fun t check how things are progressing on them a couple times a day, this Folding is addictive, lol

OP
don256us

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
That Mac and hay race is something to watch, its fun t check how things are progressing on them a couple times a day, this Folding is addictive, lol

It is indeed addictive. I remember the days of folding on my AMD T-bird 1GHz CPU and nothing more. This is before the days of GPU folding. Then I got my first AMD Radeon X1900 just in time for [email protected] to discontinue the first AMD GPU folding program due to bad results. That was a huge "bummer" for me. Now that my wife and I have become financially stable with retirement accounts and everything, I've been able to put more resources into the fold. It's grown for me only recently during the last 14 years of folding. I just can't stop.

Maybe someday we'll meet at FA (Folders Anonymous).

t1nm4n

It is indeed addictive. I remember the days of folding on my AMD T-bird 1GHz CPU and nothing more. This is before the days of GPU folding. Then I got my first AMD Radeon X1900 just in time for [email protected] to discontinue the first AMD GPU folding program due to bad results. That was a huge "bummer" for me. Now that my wife and I have become financially stable with retirement accounts and everything, I've been able to put more resources into the fold. It's grown for me only recently during the last 14 years of folding. I just can't stop.

I'll have the coffee ready and waiting....

Edit: I'd really like to join the "MillionPPD" club before the end of the year or my FA meetings start up.

machausta

My first time in distributed computing was for a friend who is on this board -- on an Athlon Thunderbird 1ghz with a Radeon X1050...your post took me down memory lane.

I ended up having to underclock that processor, from about 2 years at too much OC damage.