• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC is down?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just F5'd it, still able to use it on my end. Last update was 2.5 hrs ago, next update ~30 mins from now. 'Tis my observation at any rate.

EDIT: Oof, i just looked at your stats. Accrocding to EOC you haven't done any work in like 2 days. You didn't somehow manage to change your team number did you?

Ya, I'm EST, so my updates are 1/4 day +1hr :p All joking aside I took a peak at the top 20 and the rest of us seemed to have putting numbers in regularly. I did notice however that a few team updates over the last day or so were 0, but the following update appeared to "catch up" as it was pretty much double the average.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Must be something on my end. DNS still not resolving.
Post magically merged:

Switched to Cloudflare DNS servers (1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1), was using Google, and now it resolves. :-/

Back