• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC stats review week ending 27 Mar 16.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Welcome to this Easter edition of the week in review.

First, one of our own has passed away this Thursday at about 18:30 (6:30 PM) local time. It appears that another driver lost control of their vehicle, rolled over, and crashed into Mr. Rich Peaslee A.K.A. eQuinOx. Rich was a major contributor to The Raptor Pit and then to our team for many years. His passing will be felt by many.

We are presently in communication with his family to find a fitting way to pay tribute to eQuinOx perhaps by way of a donation to a charity on his behalf. Please consider contributing to this effort when the time comes in the very near future.

On the team front, we have once again hit the 1 billion point mark and we still have a few days left in the month. This has been our greatest point gain in a month’s time ever. If you look at our monthly chart, we really look good out there.

Unfortunately, our daily chart is suffering and it shows in our Threat/Conquest list. While there is no one looking to pass us, we are no longer looking to pass any other teams. This is probably fine as the summer heat is coming. Our goal for the summer should change from taking a spot to one of holding our own. Once winter comes back, we can rock and/or roll to the 5th and then 4th positions.

The perils of summer are beginning to really show in our top 10 and top 20 ppd earners. Only the top 9 folders are earning 1 million ppd from a high of our top 12 just a month ago. Our top 20 aren’t doing too bad as the number 20 slot is earning 355k ppd down from around 420k at its peak. While these numbers are down, they are still very good numbers so thank you all.

Individuals: HayesK seems to have found Macaholic’s breaking point. This really was a game to see who would blink first. Hayes is earning nearly 9 million ppd to Mac’s 6.7 million. A hardy round of applause is due to both of these folders not only for the sheer number of points earned but for the sheer joy of the race they have and still are putting on. Thank you guys for creating a rally point for the rest of us.

RoXQi3x is still folding strong at 3.7 million ppd. P4EE and Torin3 are still fighting strong with 1.9 million ppd each. Don256us is showing some legs at 1.7. JrClocker, orion456 and hardass are tight by earning more than 1.1 million ppd. The top 10 is rounded out with ConundrumLR. WOOT!

The top 20 includes many prominent names of RamonetB, chuckerants, t1nm4n, prime81, aviationfrk, KingScrud, KhronosTheTitan, PantyShot, gabi Golan and folding monkeys. You guys have all earned your spots by maintaining high ppds. Great job guys on earning your slots.

Milestones:
Macaholic has just reached 800 million.
T1nm4n will reach 100 million in less than 6 days.
Robert17 just earned 90 million.
Jaymz9350 just earned 70 million.
Folding monkeys just earned 70 million.
JrClocker just earned 50 million and will earn 60 million in about 5.5 days.
ConundrumLR just earned 50 million.
FLYFISHER just earned 50 million.
ottoaxel will earn 50 million in 3 days.
Lowryder will earn 40 million in just over 2 days.
prime81 just earned 30 million.
Donuts will earn 20 million in less than a day.
KhronosTheTitan will earn 20 million in 5 days.
Zuzz just earned 6 million and will earn 7 million in 6 days.
Deviantv1ral just earned 6 million.
Carthago just earned 4 million.
HankB just earned 4 million.
Gary Swindle just earned 2 million and will earn 3 million in less than a day and a half.
Finally, congratulations to our newest millionaires:
Unsafesteagle just earned 1 million and will earn 2 million in 2 days.
Anonymous just earned 1 million.
StevenSkwarkowski just earned 1 million.

There are a lot of names on this list who show our strength not in raw power but in perseverance. Seeing some of your names for the first time instils pride. Thank you all.

Keep up the great work and again, please keep the family of eQuinOx in your thoughts. May he rest in peace.
:salute:

Here is a link to the gofundme page to help pay for medical and funeral expenses.
https://www.gofundme.com/trwknqas

Thank you to any and all who help them out.

Last edited:
Let us know about donations...would be nice for his friends at Overclockers to support his family's charity!

Just got mine dusted out and fired back up, luckily they get to run in the basement so summer won't have any impact on production

I have a call into Solar City to get solar panels. I can't wait to not worry about power.
Live in a windy place? Consider a small homemade turbine too.

I was able to run a i5 2300 + 7850 for ~2.5 hours off 2 AGM truck batteries.
Charging time was very long, mind you all I had was a small 200mA solar panel :p

Way to go green!! :thup:

I live in a suburb of Phoenix so not very windy 90% of the time.

I just signed the initial Solar City agreement, so ETA is June 2016. :D
Live in a windy place? Consider a small homemade turbine too.

I was able to run a i5 2300 + 7850 for ~2.5 hours off 2 AGM truck batteries.
Charging time was very long, mind you all I had was a small 200mA solar panel :p

Way to go green!! :thup:

I have a call into Solar City to get solar panels. I can't wait to not worry about power.

better read the contract real close with solarcity, do yourself a favor, take it to a lawyer and have him tell you what you just signed.

Back