• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC stats week ending 12 Feb 2016.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
During the course of the week, LinusTech Team has popped up on our threats list. We kept them at arm’s length of 20 + years however, by the time of this writing, they are nowhere to be found. That means that we are in a good race with this team. I ask everyone to keep an eye on them as a gauge of our own production levels. Maybe someday in the near future we could challenge them in the spirit of the “Chimp Challenge” from a few years ago.

The usual headliners of these posts are still of note. HayesK and Macaholic are still slugging it out. Hayes has managed to maintain his ultimate ppd lead but Mac has started to close the gap with 5 million and 4.8 respectively. If you have not seen their smack talk thread, do yourself a favor and check it out. This has been a lot of fun.

RoXQi3x and Torin3 are producing over 2 million ppd with RamonetB very close at 1.95 million. P4EE is also within striking range of 2 million ppd. don256us, hardass, OC3d and orion456 round out the top ten and are all producing 1 million ppd or better. Great job guys.

Our top 20 includes t1nm4n, Jaymz9350, chuckerants, JrClocker, KingScrud, zspaldin, ConundrumLR, eQuinOx, folding monkeys and gabi golan. These guys are all producing 370 thousand or more. As I’ve seen a lot of movement in these ranks, there are a lot of guys who are also deserving of mention so let’s keep an eye out for them and encourage them.

Races to watch in the top 20 are: HayesK and Macaholic. Jaymz9350, chuckerants and JrClocker. KingScrud and zspaldin. ConundrumLR and eQuinOx. folding monkeys and gabi golan. In any of these groupings, the “winner” could change at any moment. If you’re looking for a new challenge, just look to your ppd neighbor and have at it.

Looking at the team user pages, we can see that Lowryder has reached the first page, putting himself in the top 100 folders on the team. Jaymz9350 has reached the top 75, KingScrud has reached the top 50 and don256us has reached the top 20. These aren’t necessarily the biggest movements but they have all reached general milestones within the ranks.

There is still expected movement in the 1 and 2 trillion point rankings coming in the very near future. Stay tuned for more on that in updates to come.

OC3d just hit the 900 million point status.
Machaholic just reached half a trillion points or 500 million.
don256us just made 400 million.
stevem and KingScrud both hit 80 million.
jumpncrash just hit 70 million. (ED. This is my favorite user name of the bunch.)
eddyg519 will hit 70 million today.
t1nm4n just hit 60 million.
Jaymz9350 just hit 40 million.
Andy R will hit 40 million in just over 3 days.
Lowryder will hit 30 million in just under 4 days.
cisope just hit 20 million.
StaticPage will reach 20 million today.
Raymond Abbott will reach 20 million in about 4 days.
JrClocker just hit 10 million.
Jerk will hit 5 million today.
KhronosTheTitan both hit 4 million this week and will hit 5 million in 3 days.
ConundrumLR just hit 3 million and will hit 4 million in 2.1 days.
Carthago just hit 2 million and will hit 3 million in 3.4 days.

Guys. There are many other great team and personal triumphs out there. Please feel free to share them here. We love to share in your victories.

Please post your comments about your teammates below to cheer them on and/or push them. No slackers here! :rofl:

Fold on! :comp:

ConundrumLR is a friend of mine that I convinced to fold for 32 only recently. He just hit 4.6 million I think. He only folds ~10 hours a day, while he is at work.

Back