• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I'm out of town for the day and may not be able to get a post in. I'll try for a little something after I get home but it will be a short one if I can get one out at all.

I'm out of town for the day and may not be able to get a post in. I'll try for a little something after I get home but it will be a short one if I can get one out at all.

Sure sure, I know why you did not post stats, you did not want to say anything about how I'm back and going to pass you sooner than before :rofl:

p.s. get your systems fixed, I want a good fight :)

You sure it's not related to my ppd increase? I think he doesn't want to think about it...

I mean this
pointjump.jpg

1 of my PC's had 2 GTX 1080 SC cards and back in Jan when I got out of the hospital this PC was off, well it turned out to have a PSU going bad. But because of my back, I'm not aloud to work on it, so I got someone else to do. So now you see I'm back to full strength and closing on Don a bit faster :)

Well, as you guessed it; If I can't win, I don't wanna play. ;) I won't bore you with the reason for this weeks WIR not being published.

Some very notable things have happened that I will post here:

MastarPete just bulldozed his way into the top 100! WOOT! Someone got a new card.
Speaking of new cards, StrategyFreak is putting a challenge on to Whitehawk by earning 3.8 million earning himself the #6 spot for ppd.
Speaking of new gear, RamonetB is killing it at the top ppd spot with 17.4 million. What the what!? He also earned 2 billion.
We are still putting a squeeze on Hardware.no, [H]ardOCP and Overclock.net.
don256us is getting his butt kicked by everyone on the team and we are showing a strong push to the end of winter stats.

Be safe and fold hard. :comp:

Back