• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

epox 4PCA3+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gouda96

the epox 4PCA3+ seems to be amazing. I finally decided to get the p4p800, and then the 4PCA3+ comes along and complicates things again. I guess i will wait to see more reviews of them both, i am trying to by 2 mobos right now. one for 2.4c the other for 1700xp dlt3c. I can't decide on what mobos i want for either. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! CAN'T DECIDE.

...*cough* sorry here is a review i found of the Epox 4PCA3+ . it seems pretty awesome, i have had great experiences with epox.

another review!!

Last edited:

Alexandrus

Registered
Well, if you can wait 2 more weeks, the 4PCA3+ rev. 2.0 will be available, with higher VCore options and support for Willamette CPUs(thus a VCore of 1.75V at least, compared to the current 1.60V max on rev. 1.x).
Forget about the P4P800 :D

Poobah

Registered
"2.5V up to 3.2V (in 0.1V increments)"

if that new revision keeps that vdimm and get the vcore up this board will be a real killer :D