• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

epox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

athlon eater

Registered
anyone got an epox8kta3 w/1gig tbird or better out there? im waiting for mine to ship and i havent got a life so i thoght id ask. if your feeling malicious i scare easily so come get me!

BigAir

read the sig...
The board rulez. I heard recently from someone that did a voltage mod on it. That is my next project.

OCFreak

I just got the epox 8kta3 5 days ago with a duron650
riva tnt 16 mb video cd
50xcdrom
richoh mp 7060 burner
128 mb pc133 generic sdram
win98

right out of the box I booted @ 866 (change jumper on board)6.5x133
let it burn-in for 2 hrs then mounted a chassis fan @ a fop32... closed l1 bridges & rebooted 7.5x136 1020 mhz ,,,,, worked out a few kinks & ran a 3200 benchmark score.....
very impressive board..... my temps are rock solid @ 35 degrees celsius

last month i built the same sys. with the kta2 & didnt
have near the success....awesome board in my mind...

AKDUDE

Seems like all the EPOX boards out there do really well at 150, has anyone pushed them any further?
I didn't have much luck with mine, had it at 160, but got a few lock ups every hour or so. At 150 no problems at all, and at 155 one here and there.
Since I leave this machine on 24/7 doing [email protected], I can't risk a lockup.

Using Kingmax 150 right now.
AKDUDE