• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Equivalent replacement for a Logitech G700 mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
G903 arrived today. Very comfortable so far. Manual says to have the wireless receiver within 20 cm of the mouse. The keyboard I have has a USB port, so I put it there

Can't get the GHub software to install though. I'll have to see what I can find out about that.

Nope, not surprised. I've had quite a few mice open, and have seen all 3 types of switches. They are all in the G700 as well.

My keyboard also has a USB port so I just plugged in the cable to the keyboard, have the receiver in the box. Glad you're liking it so far!

My M570 trackball has a range of 10 feet or more, have not tested it yet on how far I can go with it :)

The range is much longer than the manual lists. They use the 20cm spec due to the high polling rate (1,000 reports per second) and DPI (12,000 max) that the G903 is capable of for gaming purposes.

Logitech often offers two versions of the same KB and meeses, one with a 10' range, one with a 30 ft range. I've purchased the 30' often as the missus likes to sit on the couch and click away at the teewee. The extra range means she doesn't get frustrated even though the distance is only about 10'. She really hates me when I click stealthily from around the corner........

Well, that was odd. I took the G700s to work with me to see if I could figure out what was wrong with it. Blew it off and cleaned it up a bit, and plugged it in to confirm it wasn't working and it worked just fine.

Well, I've now got a nice mouse for my laptop.

Though I still can't get the Ghub software to install on my home computer for the G903.

Well, that was odd. I took the G700s to work with me to see if I could figure out what was wrong with it. Blew it off and cleaned it up a bit, and plugged it in to confirm it wasn't working and it worked just fine.

Well, I've now got a nice mouse for my laptop.

Though I still can't get the Ghub software to install on my home computer for the G903.
Have you tried an older version of the software?

Have you tried an older version of the software?

While searching for options, I saw people saying that older installers still installed the current version. However going to here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-in/articles/360025298133-Logitech-G-HUB gave me an option for additional downloads, and the previous one did install.

Changing which buttons go forward and back for web navigation is a little non-intuitive, but you deal with what you have.

Thank you.

While searching for options, I saw people saying that older installers still installed the current version. However going to here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-in/articles/360025298133-Logitech-G-HUB gave me an option for additional downloads, and the previous one did install.

Changing which buttons go forward and back for web navigation is a little non-intuitive, but you deal with what you have.

Thank you.
Glad that worked for you!! Definitely not the most intuitive of softwares, but you can program custom macros to buttons which is really nice.

Back