• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 750 B2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cezar

Hello. I am currently in the process of upgrading my computer to 9600k CPU(OC5.0) and 1080ti or 2080 GPU. I currently have the 750w EVGA b2. The original supply died and was RMAed for B2. Will this PSU be able to handle the parts just listed? I also have UPS 1500 VA 900W. I used this website to calculate approximately what I need and it says that I am on the border. I am not 100% sure if all the values I put in for OC the processor are correct.

Also, another random question. I have this small h87 asrock aniversary mobo that I have had since my original died. Can I insert the mobo the 1080ti I just got and use it for gaming without anything getting damaged? Supposedly it is PCIE 3 lol, but who knows what is the compatibility between the high-end 3 years card and this entry 6 year old mobo. I just do not want to melt anything. I still do not have ddr4 ram to get the new system running.

Back