• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 770 SC 3 Way SLI- Temp. Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Something's definitely weird with your setup....There's always some variation in temps across the cards but 30c?? Can't comment on the 770's specifically but I'm using 3 680's (which from what I gather are basically identical to the 770's) and with overvolting (1.215v) and decent overclock (1243) it's really rare to see the cards get over 50C. Granted that's on water but there's no way it explains over 50C delta.

Try getting more airflow to your cards, play with the config and let us know.

I'd say bad tim or heatsink but that should affect only 1 card...having that kind of issue with 3 new cards would be highly unlikely imho

OOPS....posted a replay before seeing all the thread...sorry.

Last edited:
Something's definitely weird with your setup....There's always some variation in temps across the cards but 30c?? Can't comment on the 770's specifically but I'm using 3 680's (which from what I gather are basically identical to the 770's) and with overvolting (1.215v) and decent overclock (1243) it's really rare to see the cards get over 50C. Granted that's on water but there's no way it explains over 50C delta.

Try getting more airflow to your cards, play with the config and let us know.

I'd say bad tim or heatsink but that should affect only 1 card...having that kind of issue with 3 new cards would be highly unlikely imho

OOPS....posted a replay before seeing all the thread...sorry.

Fun, he added a high CFM fan and it helped some, but not enough. Its simply airflow.

did you resolf your prob within thoos days 2 more 770´s ariving would be nice to know, if the temp problem is fixed...?? i got a build pretty close to yours. keep me updated pls to compare some benches or add me on fb sascha brandowsky but tell me there via pm you are frome oc.com thks for help

Back