• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA 7800GT & eVGA Nforce4 SLI MB & Quake 4 for $330

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hoho220

Great find d94... Do you really stay up to date on slick deals and fatwallet?? You are the guru of finding great deals. Also how well does this motherboard overclock? What is the maximum amount of voltage on the ram, and cpu?

Last edited:

Nathan0490

Conroe Hoe
Preparing to buy this and the G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 500 (PC 4000) today or tommorow.

[email protected]

Inactive Moderator
I'm thinking about it myself... lol. I could sell the board to my friend most likely, and I really wanna try Quake4.

dmatko

if anything, monarch has the same deal, but no tax for us cali people. in the end, you save about 3 dollars instead of newegg.

OP
d94

d94

$30 a phone
dmatko said:
if anything, monarch has the same deal, but no tax for us cali people. in the end, you save about 3 dollars instead of newegg.
thats cool and i love saving $$..but to save $3 wouldnt be worth using monarch, their shipping is a joke

MEMex

Oh man, OMG! I so want to buy this... but something keeps tell me not to /cry

WHY!? Why can t deals like this come along when i NEED the upgrade

meionm

ziggo0 said:
I dont see the mobo anywhere...or am i just missing something?
Look just above customer reviews, check that and add to cart mobo $0.00

meionm

Men, I missed a good deal, I ordered evega 7800gt without anything. One step ahead, two back.

Newegg is really pushing for Christmas, or maybe that the new way it is with newegg. I placed 3 orders over weekend, all of them got packed and shipped.